Please read all of the information below before continuing
DO NOT CREATE YOURSELF A SECOND ACCOUNT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE FOR embrella eLEARNING– Please go back to the Login page and click on “I forgot my Password”. If you are still having trouble logging in, please email us at email@example.com
Please be aware that each parent in the home will need their own eLearning account to obtain credit for courses taken.
In order to register for on eLearning, you will need:
Your resource family home license number.
▪ Your license number is located on the upper left corner of your Resource Family License. License Number Sample
▪ When entering your resource family home license Number, DO NOT INCLUDE ANY DASHES - OR SPACES.
▪ Without a valid resource family home license Number, you will NOT be able to register.
▪ If you do not know your license number, contact the Office of Licensing at 1-877-667-9845 to obtain your license number.
▪ No other ID can be used in lieu of your resource family license number. You must use your resource family license number to register.
▪ For Kinship Caregivers who do not know their license number: Please contact your CP&P Worker or Office of Licensing Inspector. Please be aware that your license number is one letter followed by numbers (example: X12345). If you need further assistance, please contact your embrella Family Support Advocate. To locate your Family Support Advocate, please visit https://www.embrella.org/family-support/
▪ Your username will be your license number and your first name. Your username will auto-generate, so do NOT fill it out. (Example: U0000LISA)
▪ Your password should at least be 8 characters long
▪ It is recommended to create a long password (12 characters or more)
▪ Do not use a password from another website
▪ For more tips on creating a strong password, please go to:
▪ if you ever forget your password, click on the I forgot my password button on the login screen to reset your password
Note: Currently, embrella eLearning is for licensed New Jersey Resource and Kinship Caregivers only. If your home is closed, you will not be able to take training with us. Please be aware that each parent in the home will need their own eLearning account to obtain credit for courses taken.
Once you register successfully, you may begin taking courses!
*NOTE: If courses don't immediately appear in your account, logout and log back in. The courses should now appear in your account. You can obtain your own personal transcript at any time by selecting Transcript on the left navigation pane when signed into your account. Also, please note that if it says the resource license number is invalid, you may already have an account.*