1. Create or Login to your Account
- If you are coming from our old system, you will already have an account. Your username will be your resource family license number and your first name in all caps (ex: X1234LISA). Do NOT include the dash in between the letter and the numbers in your license number. Click on the login button, and click on the "I forgot my password" button and follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password. Check your email, junk mail, and spam once you've done so.
- If you have an account already, click on the login button. If you do not have an account, click on the register here button to register for a new account.
- Login to your account. If you do not remember your password, click on the "I forgot my password" link to reset your password. Remember, your username will be your license number and first name.
2. Select either English or Spanish Courses
- When you log in, you will be taken to the "my courses" section where you can look at all of the courses we offer. The courses will be divided into two folders- English Courses, and Spanish Courses. Click on the open button next to either folder to view the courses.
3. Select the course you want to take
- Look at the list of available courses and click on the open button next to the one you want to take. Once inside the course, launch it to start taking the course.
4. Completing the course and earning credit hours
- Once you have completed and exited the course, you will need to fill out the course evaluation form before you earn your credit hours. You will NOT get your credit hours until you fill out the evaluation form. Once you complete the form, you will receive your hours.
- Click on the transcript button in the main menu to view the courses you have completed.